Located at 859 County Line Road in Horsham, PA 19044
- Call : 215-343-0965 | Contact Us
- This event has passed.
September 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $6
Enjoy a Day of Fun and Learning at this 18th Century Plantation. The Keith House at Graeme Park is a National Historic Landmark built c. 1722 as the summer home of Sir William Keith, then Governor of Pennsylvania. The Georgian style mansion was later owned and updated by Dr. Thomas Graeme and, during the Revolution, the writer Elizabeth Graeme Fergusson called the estate home. Learn about life on an 18th century country estate and about the lives of the owners and occupants on this special day just for homeschoolers and their families. A responsible adult must accompany children. Advance reservations not necessary.
Families will be able to:
- Play colonial kids’ games
- Participate in 18th century chores
- See a cooking demonstration in our colonial kitchen
- Write with a quill pen
- Do a tin punching project
- Learn archery (am)
- Drill with the Militia (pm)
- Tour the historic Keith House
View Event Page HERE.