Located at 859 County Line Road in Horsham, PA 19044
- Call : 215-343-0965 | Contact Us
- This event has passed.
March 10 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm| Free
The Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission (PHMC) will celebrate the commonwealth’s 338th birthday on Charter Day, Sunday, March 10, with free admission to many of the historic sites and museums along the Pennsylvania Trails of History, including Graeme Park.
This annual celebration of the granting of the Pennsylvania Charter to William Penn by Charles II gives families a chance to visit multiple sites in one day, or to check out the historic site right in their back yards!
Graeme Park will be open for tours from 12 noon, with last admission to the house at 3 pm. Volunteers in each room will explain some of the history and architecture and visitors may move through at their own pace.
In addition to Graeme Park, many other historic sites and museums along the Pennsylvania Trails of History will offer free admission on Sunday, March 10.
Participating historic sites and museums include:
- Brandywine Battlefield Park, Chadds Ford
- Bushy Run Battlefield, Jeannette
- Conrad Weiser Homestead, Womelsdorf
- Cornwall Iron Furnace, Cornwall
- Daniel Boone Homestead, Birdsboro
- Drake Well Museum, Titusville
- Eckley Miners’ Village, Weatherly
- Ephrata Cloister, Ephrata
- Erie Maritime Museum & Flagship Niagara, Erie
- Fort Pitt Museum, Pittsburgh
- Graeme Park, Horsham
- Hope Lodge, Ft. Washington
- Joseph Priestley House, Northumberland
- Landis Valley Village & Farm Museum, Lancaster
- Pennsbury Manor, Morrisville
- Pennsylvania Anthracite Heritage Museum, Scranton
- Pennsylvania Lumber Museum, Ulysses
- Pennsylvania Military Museum, Boalsburg
- Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania, Strasburg
- Somerset Historical Center, Somerset